Anyone Can Tell How Many Tasks You are getting daily?

I was getting 20 tasks but from yesterday i am getting only 2 or 1 task… After these it says tryagain after 5 minutes and these 5 minutes never ends until 5 0r 6 hours passed. I mailed to @clickspaid but they did not replied yet. I asked at forum no one knows here too. if anyone know about this please tell me!

1 Like

I also suffer from the same problem

1 Like
How can I get more tasks?

We encourage you to interact more with the target website, watch videos, read articles, scroll, click etc.
Better behaviour will increase your rating.
SMMSHOP.com permanently updates your task log that contains the types of tasks, their date, and the task success indication. It also calculates your quality index attached to your IP. The tasks that you get depend on your IP, i.e. its quality index, and location.

2 Likes

THAT WAS HELPFUL THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
But The problem is that at first day i did not know much how to complete tasks so there was was written No in the success column for tasks but now when i am completing tasks well according to instructions, my tasks have been decreased. AS YOU SAID INTERACT WITH THE CLIENT SITE , DURING THE TIME OF TASK I READ ARTICLES, CHECKOUT ALL THE THINGS AND TOPIC ABOUT WHICH THE SITE IS AND MY SUCCESS RATIO IS GETTING BETTER. BUT ACCORD IT INCREASES TASKS WITH SUCCESS RATIO THEN WHY MY TASKS ARE BEING DECREASED DAY BY DAY that is the problem. Please tell us about this!

Yes it is , i check daily in day and night many times but it shows after 5 minute. tasks are given sometimes 4, 5 Or 7 or sometimes 2, 3 just. when i started the average was 10 to 20…

MOST TASKS ARE IP QUALITY DEPENDED.SOME MAY GET MORE TASKS, DEPENDS ON TASK COMPLETION RATE AND IP QUALITY MY AVERAGE IS 10-15 TASKS DAILY. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know what the hell it is! My IP Quality same as was at first day, And my task success ratio 100 times much better than it was at day first but still i am not getting any Tasks. I Think They personally limited this.Hope they will do this better soon