For the EST people that use clickspaid I might have discovered all of the hottest hours to avg 20 plus tasks a day

So I’m a student and school has started up for me. Waking up sucks but doing clickpaid tasks so I can afford something special for me each month isn’t. I have noticed that the most tasks come around 8 am EST 12pm EST and 8pm EST. This has greatly boosted the number of tasks I do a day. Hope this helps someone for people outside of the EST time zone feel free to share your hot hours so we can all benefit :hugs:

2 Likes

doesn’t really matter, if there are no tasks that include your region you won’t get many. 2-3 tasks a day is the best i get.

what region do you live in? i have seen even indian users getting 12 to 14 task per day

which country are you from brother?

I live in Italy.
The flaw in ClicksPaid is having to check when there are tasks to be done pressing the big blue button.
This does not happen with SerpClix and it shows in the final gain: if with ClicksPaid I gadget $0.35 in a month, with SerpClix I get to $13.

2 Likes

i do agree serpclix is really good as they actually notify you when there is orders, with clickspaid i had to learn when i would get a ton of orders

SerpClix they will deactivate your account telling you, you have created multiple accounts one day so don’t keep your hopes up :wink:

I have been using both for months. Many people still don’t understand that the account is deactivated if you use a program to earn money by sharing your ip.

2 Likes

Some people on this fourm are so dense sometimes, literally complaining about multiple account ban when using a public IP​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

tried it on my phone and got another 2 tasks. so 4 tasks in total. so i assume i am somehow limited to 2 tasks per device?
and with the increased paypal limit seems impossible to reach payout in foreseeable future.
it’s funny

bro find your hour where you get tasks. otherwise u only get the 3 or 4 random tasks

Hello
When was PayPal limit increased, I never received communication from ClicksPaid like I did when they were increasing from $5 to $10. Did they send you an email?