đź’˛ FreeCash - The Leading Website to make Money Online

:heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign: FreeCash :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign: - The Leading Website to make money High Paying Surveys, Offers, Games, Tasks.

I’ve made this post to show my thoughts about Freecash as I have used it for almost 30 days and I can say that for a passive source of income it really is ok.

I can’t say it’s bad at all. So far I was lazy with the site and didn’t do many surveys and completed 2 android games only. That added up to 6400 coins, the site’s currency, which translates to $6.4 in 15 days.

Each day the site recommends surveys based on your profile which pay 1k or 500 coins based on length. I haven’t done many of them as I was getting rejected, maybe because of the way I’me set my profile, don’t know, but the fact is they show up each day, so it’s a good chance for $1/day for a 20-min survey or $0.5 for a 5-10 min one. As far as it goes, the payment is instant on completion and some survey providers offer a small amount of coins (5-10coins) if mid-way you get rejected. But until now I haven’t found any problem with payments, for surveys or games.

As for what you can do with the coins: exchange for cryptos, get visa prepaid, Netflix prepaid, PayPal, Steam, Blizzard, CSGO skins, Fortnite skins, etc.

Freecash: Free Cash, PayPal, Bitcoin & more! | Freecash.com You Will get 100 Coins if using this Referral link

Surveys are the most useless things for earning passive income. First, give time to complete or fil information then after some time a message pops up “you are not qualified for our survey”. Totally wastage of time

2 Likes