Has anyone received any tasks recently?

Has anyone received any tasks recently?
Or on average, how many tasks do you receive per day?
Personally, I haven’t had any tasks for three days.
Today, ClicksPaid offers $0.1 per task, but there are no tasks available.
It’s absurd.

2 Likes

2tasks per day onlly

I need tasks @clickspaid2 @clickspaid @Clickspaid1

1 Like

Hello guys! Here are 4 to 5 tasks every day after 5 am and some different tasks are found several times in a day

Hello, it depends on the customers who upload clicks in certain countries. Unfortunately, the situation changes daily, and I cannot provide information. In most countries, the day off is Saturday and Sunday, and there may be fewer tasks than on weekdays.

I’m glad you’re offering me 0.1 USD per task, but there hasn’t been a single task all day. What’s the use of this 0.1 USD per task?

The 5th day without a single task.

2 Likes

In my case it has been about 2 weeks that I have been getting maximum 3 tasks per day. Instead Serpclix, strangely enough, is getting a lot of work done.

2 Likes

yeah this true i am getting 2 tasks per day

The number of tasks on SerpClix has been significantly higher recently compared to ClicksPaid. I hope ClicksPaid will return to its previous state of having many tasks available every day.

2 Likes

Hello, it depends on the customers who upload clicks in certain countries. Unfortunately, the situation changes daily, and I cannot provide information. In most countries, the day off is Saturday and Sunday, and there may be fewer tasks than on weekdays.

thank u soooo much clickspaid i revived my 7th payment

2 Likes

Either there are no tasks, tasks fail, or there’s an issue with the extension as after viewing, credits aren’t given.
What are your staff at ClicksPaid busy with every day?

1 Like

Hello, what are your current problems?

I frequently updating the ClicksPaid extension as it occasionally fails to credit tasks after viewing, likely due to extension glitches. Updating typically resolves this issue, restoring its functionality.
Yesterday, after another update, the same issue persisted, and today, I encountered it again.

Nowadays, there are very few tasks available each day. Furthermore, due to extension issues, viewing tasks often fails, and I can’t receive credit. It’s becoming quite bothersome.
Can’t you make it straightforward like Serpclix, where there’s no endless need for updates and no issues?

2 Likes

The problem is not getting tasks more than 1 and 2 per a day.:smirk:

1 Like

We will try to solve this problem by counting tasks. Whether or not enough tasks are received depends on customers, the region, and time.

The problem stems from your extension