How to get many tasks

i rarerly get task eventhough keep clicked the “get task” button, anyone can help ?

4 Likes

@anyeongviolet - I think you should be more active by reading posts, comment on the posts and like the post. The more interaction, the more tasks… I can be wrong.

2 Likes

Interacting in these forums has absolutely nothing to do with getting more work…

3 Likes

@shaneaddison1217 for me it did, I started on 3 tasks a day and then I started commenting, reading etc and yesterday I ended with 12 tasks. That is MY experience. That is why I said I THINK!

2 Likes

Sorry But i am not getting any tasks in my account why and please tell me how van i get much more tasks… Thank You…

2 Likes

I am not sure if it depends on comments and posts. I guess it depends on % of success rate. until yesterday i have less than 2 failed tasks per day and got atleast 12 everyday but because of some sites not appearing in google and bad tasks i failed 4 yesterday and 3 today and i only got 6 jobs today.

2 Likes

Yeah…I call BS on any correlation. What you saw was coincidental.

2 Likes

I agree with others…interacting in the forums to get more tasks is just stupid. It would only encourage people to post non-stop gibberish and rubbish to get more work. That benefits them absolutely zero.

2 Likes

The tasks are timely. If you are online when the tasks are activated, you might get 6 at a stretch. I do get more than 12 a day some days. But my account is on permanent restriction because I logged on with a VPN enabled browser. But how do you explain that to that. No more task for now.