I saw many people got banned or penalty

ClicksPAID it’s sooo bad system you ban or penalty them in their payouts time, they were waiting for weeks or maybe month, but what they received? they not receive anything, and you stole their money. It’s soo bad company behaviour. If WE as clickers here, have multiple active accounts, notify us right time your system notice that not in payouts day, show us receipt thru email
, which email that belong to us that caused penlty. Your system is sooo bad, even now we can’t see our succeed and failed tasks. You still need us, then fix your systems!

Be patient, they will send your payment soon and activate your account again just wait for it.
On your first withdrawal, this problem is mostly found with everyone’s account

How do you know this that they will remove penalty and pay the amount??

how do you know that? just look at past users, there are bunch of complaint about penalty payment and banned account! did you saw topic that their account got banned and back? Nah

I is one of that user. I got ban and my account back like in a week.

Are you serious bro??
You got your money also?

how? and what’s about your money ?

Yes im serious, I post it when i got ban

even in the payment history they show the reason why I got ban.

but after one week I got my account back and request a payout again and you can see I still recive the payment until this month.

Yes im serious, I post it when i got ban

even in the payment history they show the reason why I got ban.

but after one week I got my account back and request a payout again and you can see I still recive the payment until this month.

Well! that’s a great news for all clickers