I think i have discovered why users are getting penatly for multiple account

So ive seen a lot of the posts you guys have been making about not getting paid because of multiple account penalty. Im new to clickspaid and i had fears the first month i would face the same issue but the payment came no issue.
So today i was scrolling through the top posts and i came across a post that theorized that using serpclix (which i also have) with clickspaid would cause your account to get ban due to thee scripts being the same or something. A comment under their post mentioned that the issue could be cgnats and dynamic ip and static ip related.
Basically people who had static ip addresses and used serpclix would get their payments penalized due to some technical thing with how ips work. After reading i checked if my ip was dynamic or static, it was dynamic. My theory is that people with dynamic ips are the only ones who can use serpclix and clickspaid with no issue.
I have attached proof i have been paid month of august the same month i have been paid for both by serpclix and clicks paid along with a guide for windows users to check how to see if your ip is dynamic or static via screenshost

photo_2024-08-19_00-52-03

My account is deactivated and I am only using one account on clickspaid I dnt what to do I am still working I dnt it’s fine fr me or not

I’m not click paid support, it’s probably because your IP was public or you were using public wifi because I’ve seen your situation but the guy admitted to using his restaurant wifi which was pretty dumb LOL

1 Like