Jobs always timing out

Hi… so many jobs timing out, and then no chance to do it again.I follow the instructions exactly and then so often there is no timer active when I am on the highlighted sight. Any advice?

2 Likes

First this kind of things also happened with me. If you don’t get timer after clicking on highlighted link then just come back and go again and again timer doesn’t then come back to page then just reload the page. It helps me so many times, I hope you will also get help from it.

2 Likes

Thank you… I will try it.

1 Like

Welcome… Please do try

I encountered same recently, thanks for the advice.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure bro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, your advice is true, It has given me success with about 3 searches daily that had the same problem.

1 Like

But since yesterday I am getting the “task request error” message every time and cannot do any jobs. Every time I go back and try, it is the same. It has been like this for about 12 hours now. Any advice?

1 Like

I have never faced this kind of problem so I can’t really help you but you can try uninstall and install the extension maybe that will help you.

1 Like

Thank you my friend… I see now many people are experiencing the same, so I hope it is sorted out. I have thought of reinstalling, but I wasn’t sure it is safe to do. Now I will try it. Thanks again… happy holidays!!

1 Like

It’s my great pleasure that I was some help for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: