NO tasks for a month

It is dry any reason after the last software update . No task some days random tasks,whereas in different countries many say it is usual for them . I did basic troubleshooting like uninstalling browser, extension . But it is dry and many people in my country saying like that, any view on that

Compare with the Serplix service and let me know. I’m curious :grin:

The tasks for me a NA clicker have decreased to 20 to 22 task a day

I am making roughly the same amount with both services

Does your SerpClix notification have sound? Mine suddenly stopped having sound a few days ago.

1 Like

Works very well as always

Try clear browser cookies, reinstall addon.

Hi, thanks for asking about the SerpClix notification sound for a minute I thought I was going crazy. I took my volume all the way to 100. weird changes on these sites.

can please someone tell the specific timings to get more tasks in IST as i am getting only 7-8 task a day know days

test out the hours yourself. i get majority of task at 8 pm 10 pm here in est timezone

serpclix just discontinued Firefox support. something is going on

You are using android mobile or computer to work on serpclix??
Please tell me how to use serpclix on mobile??
Serpclix is not working on Firefox

It says it all on their site and it still works with Firefox

Use edge browser. What is the point of asking these stupid questions when SERPclix made a announcement saying that they are discounting Firefox support :joy::joy::joy:

I would personally switch to edge. They said it wouldn’t be supported and I’m not gonna risk allat

best is water fox or u can continue using firefox