Payment pending problem fixed plz read this all users

Go to the payment payout setting, select the binance and save the 9 digit id cod in it.
after that get your payment instantly :heart: thank you

Are you serious??
Is it working??
Anyone please confirm

2 Likes

Did you receive your last payment? or still pending?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

It’s been seven days, it’s still pending and it will take some time But now I will not take payment in bitcoin I will take in usdt in my binance 9 digit id like this

To top up your Binance wallet, please enter your 9-digit identification number or account registered with Binance in your account’s “Payout Settings” section. Also, if you want to withdraw USDT from Binance to your debit card, you can use the P2P service (P2P is located in the Trade section). In the filter, you can configure which currency you want to receive, choose your country, select a bank, and exchange your USDT for any supported currency.

My ID has only 8 digit does it work

Look at the dashboard where it says User ID
should be strictly a nine-digit ID

Hey @clickspaid2
What about our pending btc payout??
Will you do something for that or not??
Its been 10 days already
This is very frustrating

1 Like

I dont have Binance. Don’t force about. Easy to send to any other ewallet accepting TRC20 usdt

Strictly my Binance Id is only 8 digit…Is email id is ok

Yes email ID also okk

2 Likes

Look, brother, that block chain is blocked for confirmation. When it is completed, they will make the payment.

1 Like

Hello clickspaid plz tellme binance pay id or user id used for withdrawal tellme user id and pay id not same

1 Like

Hello, please send your details here support@clickspaid.com

1 Like

where we find our id verification code plz help me which bianance adress i enter i never use bianance before

1 Like