Paypal minimum withdrawl is 20 dollar now

this is the update after feedback of others now its 20 dollars minimum withdrawl

Already making little money, now this additional limitation. How to discourage new and old ClicksPaid users? By creating inconvenience.
I see little seriousness.

This is insane. With 2-3 tasks a day 20$ will take months. We need more tasks, a lot more tasks.

there are hot hours. im in NA and everyday theres a time where i get tons of orders

Hot hours yes…but tons of orders are depends on your area

The experience with ClicksPaid has been getting worse over time.
Initially, there were plenty of tasks available, and occasionally, there were tasks that paid $0.1 each. The minimum payout request via PayPal used to be $10, although about 6%++ of the amount would be deducted upon receipt (6%++ is really high T_T). Despite these issues, it was still a decent platform.

However, now the situation has deteriorated— the minimum payout has been increased, the number of tasks has significantly decreased, and the occasional $0.1 tasks have disappeared. The deduction rate remains the same 6%++ 6%++ 6%++. Is ClicksPaid no longer interested in continuing its operations?
@clickspaid2 @clickspaid

2 Likes

I get 13 to 18 orders a day here in America. Not sure about other countries but the people who are getting 3 orders a day obviously are not aware of the fact that certain times in the day they will get orders back to back…

1 Like