Paypal payout method not accepted by clickpaid?

paypal payout method not accepted by clickpaid until when you will start accepting paypal method again

Currently, we cannot accept PayPal payout requests. on 2 may 2024

They process paypal payouts once a month, the beginning of the each month. If you reached the minimum 10$ for payout you should get your money these days.

1 Like

Per F.A.Q:

How often can I receive payouts?

We do payouts in the first 5 days of every month, the minimum payout is $6

So what i need then? Have a 6$ minimum or more than 10~$ i don’t understand.

Minimum Payout for Binance (E-Mail or Binance ID) is 5$, Could be requested daily when reached or be processed monthly.

Minimum Payout for BTC (BTC native Address or SegWit bc1q Address) is 5$, Could be requested daily when reached or be processed monthly.

Minimum Payout for PayPal is 10$, Don’t know if they support fast payouts but they should send it anytime these days as we are waiting on the monthly payouts to be processed.

this thing happend when i click request payout. currently we are not accepting paypal payout request on 2 may 2024 and even today

stop requesting the PayPal payout, Clickspaid will send your money

but its not showing in payment history

ok so they automatically payout monthly we do not have to press payout request button

I don’t think so…We still need to press the payout request button…
Previously, after pressing the request button, it usually processed quickly, and I received confirmation shortly after. However, this time it’s been much slower, and it’s already the 4th, but I haven’t received any payment confirmation yet.

so after pressing does it show in payout history or what

paypal payment recieved on 4 may 2024 first payment