SMM Delay Paymen so you get lesser bitcoin

Hi everyone, I come to noticed that SMM delayed payment and changed my bitcoin payout from 0.0005 to 0.003. This help them to save on bitcoin which is unethical.

I am supposed to received 0.0005 bitcoin. I felt cheated by them delaying payment and now gave me less than what I am supposed to get.

Dissapointed.

That just doesn’t make any sense.
We calculate the BTC amount in realtime the moment the transaction is created.

yes smm is 100% legit they calculated in usd not in btc suppose you have 5 dollars in your account then you will get 5 usd worth of btc

I saw the previously calculated bitcoin amount and I can tell you that it is much higher than the amount given on the transaction day.

Like I have said, the delayed payment was used as an excuse to give lesser payout.

so unethical.

We calculate the BTC amount in realtime the moment the transaction is created.
You can check the rate on the date the payment was issued.

You may have gotten less BTC but you got the same $$5.
Your income is in $$, not BTC.

I am pointing the delayed payment which resulted in lesser bitcoin. I have friends who received the payment on 3rd Feb but I received the payment on 12th Feb.

Did you mentioned the payout within the first week of every month? Why is there a delay? To save cost? Please explain.

The first payment wasn’t confirmed by the Bitcoin network, we have sent another one.
You got the USD 5, the same money.