This site is a scam-it will end for good in 3 months time

Please if you are reading this and you value your time ,don’t waste your precious time on this site. It doesn’t pay,they will pay you for the first time then tell you you have multiple accounts yet it is just a way to scam you and take the earnings you have worked hard day and night searching sites. Please AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COST ,if wont listen to me then go ahead and do the tasks provided and wait if they will pay you even 3 times.This is my last message from ,am really annoyed on how they took my $12.5 after i worked hard for two difficult months. May this site crush permanently for the unjust things they have done to people dedicating their time to earn here but you don’t pay.

1 Like

do you know trusted site for earning online ? kindly lmk thank you

Serpclix is the best alternative and also paid users for their hardwork.

2 Likes

So it’s a d1ckpaid :grimacing:

well, I have received my payment for 4 months safely and on time. There are a lot of people got problem because multiple account which I think is caused by the referral system. I don’t use the referral system and still safe since.

2 Likes

Why did they put the referral system then? They are just languishing our efforts,this is really bad and i discourage it

but i have never got task from this site, any other site that you know?

SerpClix

1 Like

i mean beside SerpClix

Don’t know more but here are best alternatives that i earn money with:They pay very well
1.Sproutgigs
2.TimeBucks
3.Freecash
4.ySense
5.instaGC

2 Likes

Also you can share your unused internet and get paid

1.Honeygain

2.Pawns.app

2 Likes