Penalty Reason: Multiple accounts

Clickspaid surely,what is this all about??? I have been doing my work very honestly and this is not my first time being here and FMI am not fraud . I like doing honest and pure work. After all my 2 month effort you deny me my right for my payouts,what is this?? Please send me my payment and correct your errors. I love working here and i do it to get some extra bucks due to hardship out there,not everyone is rich ,so i really depend on this money, please don’t do

this to your genuine workers. Waiting for a solution

3 Likes

Hi! clickpaids team. I am your loyal user from 2 months I work honestly on daily basis, my payment threshold was reached round about 15$. But unfortunately my account is got deactivated when I tried to withdraw my payment which was 15$.
Please send my payment and activate my account so that I can start work again, I don’t uses any multiple accounts I have just one account.
So please don’t get disappoint me…:pray:

1 Like

hi Hameedjohn, have you received this payment,they deduct any amount from $15 are you get full amount …

Yes! Bro, I have received 2 payments after the first one

what you did for account unblock ?Any solution for this…

Did your account unblock bro please tell me solution

They will activate your account again with in 10 to 20 days

And bro what about my payment which was shows as penalty

They will also send in your account…

I have same problem my earning was in penality please solve it #Clickspaid

clickpaids team. I am your loyal user from 1month I work honestly on daily basis, my payment threshold was reached round about 5$. But unfortunately my payment was gone in penality when I tried to withdraw my payment which was gone in penality
Please send my payment and activate my account so that I can start work again, I don’t uses any multiple accounts I have just one account.
So please don’t get disappoint me