Server not accepted report. Please contact support

After timer ends I get a notification which says Server not accepted report, Please contact support

5 Likes

I am also facing the same error, especially for email search terms

2 Likes

facing same problem since 6/07/2023…anyone who faced it previously please tell how many days it will remain so we will not waste our time…thanks

3 Likes

Fixed Automatically I guess
I don’t get that error now.

Maybe Try restarting your browser or pc.

2 Likes

facing again
One Task was successful after that three tasks had this error.

I guess done for the day

2 Likes

what if you have done a restart but still have an error

1 Like

Facing same issue from yesterday and also emailed to support but issue is still exist.

3 Likes

i did but still same problem

A lot of tasks but not counted, just a waste of time.

1 Like

happened to me too and already contacted support.
At today a lot of tasks I see positive are reported as negative.
Or something is wrong from their side, I mean tech issues or something begin to be strange…
I think the better way could be to stop any task until they answer about the issue and solve it.

1 Like

facing same issue, i do reinstall firefox and downgrade are nothing . still get the error respond.

2 Likes

me too the same problem during few days

1 Like

Same here for almost a week.
75% of “OK tasks” (that should be considered as complete) ends with that notification.

1 Like

it is not firefox it from paid click… there are some issues

2 Likes

The problem continues and a screenshot of the page also cannot be taken for record purposes

1 Like

to me, the error only occurs for a select few tasks. the error happened since july 6 till now for that tasks. the other tasks still work perfectly fine, so I just close the tab immediately if I get the task which I know will received an error.

1 Like

I am Having same issue for several days. Most of the tasks are getting rejected.I have mailed to support team also but received no reply yet.

1 Like

Seem to be okay now…

now new issue is after opening the site the timer not starts and task is not credited.

1 Like

i wonder why there always error everyday, and they never give us respond. are they doing all of this by purpose ?

1 Like