Welcome to Discourse

We encourage your to use the forum to find answers to your possible questions you have about our services, to share your experience and notify us about any bugs you may find during the work.

31 Likes

My referrals are not showing
My commission to it

4 Likes

the same around here
referral commission is not added

4 Likes

REFERRAL COMMISSIONS ARE GIVEN ONCE THEY COMPLETE THE MINIMUM TASKS FOR THE PAYMENT. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You mean the $5 to get the commission?

2 Likes

yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

decmber payment will be send

3 Likes

i didnt recieved my payout kindly send me payout

3 Likes

i not receive my payment after working whole month :pleading_face:

2 Likes

please send my payment. it shows penalty
i dont even have multiple accounts

4 Likes

i don’t have multiplw accounts than why you show me that you use multiple accounts. please guide

2 Likes

Sir, My payout still pending show ‘‘Transaction is Pending on BlockChain’’ after 2 days

4 Likes

why is the reason my payment is not sent reason multiple account use? This is a fake and scame website

2 Likes

hi, i have problem with your extension when i install it on my new laptop i cannot see pages in red square. Can i set it back or i have something bad set ?

2 Likes

why I am not getting task

2 Likes

Please send this month payments. I think this website is a big cheat. They are not sending anyones payout.

2 Likes

many times links on google are not highlighting and another problem is some time timer is not starting even if i click on the highlighting link till the page full load.

I think you understand my problems.
Sorry for my bad english…

5 Likes

timer stops at 1 second and click is not credited

5 Likes

I am not receiving tasks after the first day of joining. Also, there were tasks in which I couldn’t find the website was asking for to look for, probably because the keyword was not under 100 websites for the particular websites. So, I think you should look into this as well. And, start sending me task or check if there is any problem or glitch.

Regards,

5 Likes

same for me dosnt get task after 4 at first day

2 Likes